Simply Croft
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Underworld 4 - The Asylum

3 participants

Underworld 4 - The Asylum Empty Underworld 4 - The Asylum

Message par BigFoot Sam 10 Sep - 20:28

Salut à Tous

C'est juste pour dire que Richard Lawther travaille sur la 4 ème partie de sa superbe série " Underworld".
Cette partie devrait se dérouler plus bas dans les enfers, et d'autres créateurs se sont mis au travail, c'est à dire Titak ( Underworld 03, Lara et the movie - Stargate, Himalayan Misteries), Trix ( Dead sea scroll, Aegend Legend, the lion sleep tonight) et Bjorkraider ( The experiment 02).

Voilà, c'était la bonne nouvelle du jour ... je n'ai pas encor trouvé de screens mais dès que j'en trouverait, je les mettrait en ligne.
@+++

BigFoot
BigFoot
BigFoot
Superior Raider
Superior Raider

Masculin Nombre de messages : 351
Identité RPG : Alexandre Davy

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Underworld 4 - The Asylum Empty Re: Underworld 4 - The Asylum

Message par Full-Throttle Lun 12 Sep - 14:05

Voila une nouvelle qu'elle est bonne. Je suis impatient de voir le résultat. Dès que ça sort, je lache tout ce que j'ai en cours Laughing
Full-Throttle
Full-Throttle
Novice Raider
Novice Raider

Masculin Nombre de messages : 53

Message par Dawn Lun 12 Sep - 18:47

J'espère que ça va égaliser l'excellent Plain of Jars ! :D
Dawn
Dawn
Mystical Raider
Mystical Raider

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3250
Identité RPG : Angeline Croft

Message par BigFoot Jeu 13 Juil - 21:06

J'ai lu sur un site que la partie 4 devrait sortir cette année, dans le moi d'aout ou de septembre donc c'est pour bientôt ... normalement.
Au total, 9 niveaux, de nouvelles animation, des cutscènes et une grande finale.

D'ailleur voici l'article en question (mais en anglais):
PS: il (l'article) date de longtemps, les auteur ont donc du pas mal avancé depuis, se qui est une bonne nouvelle.

I want to inform you about this new level series of the Underworld saga, which Richard Lawther and his team is working at. Yet being so much impressed by the past episodes, especially the third one, of course we all expect so much from the next chapter. And I can asure you we won't being disappointed at all. So, here the first information Richard has send me...

Level Segmentation:

trix: double-level, still in development

Titak: single-level, almost finished

Richard: 9 - 10 Levels (still much work to do... )

Bojrkraider: cutscenes & animations

Richard gave me the following further informations:

"BojrkRaider (Simen) is not building a level but has been helping out with some of the more complex cut-scenes and animations. Most of the hundreds of new animations are my work but the really difficult stuff has to be handed over to Simen as he is probably the most talented animator we have in trle. I’ll give you a couple of examples of he is doing: Simen is currently working on an animation where Lara and Demon Smalls enter the mouth of a floating demon that they have just summoned from the depths. Lara has to place a puzzle item first and Demon Smalls flicks a high switch. Simen had the idea that this would all work best with DS on Lara’s shoulder! It has turned out to be technically very difficult to do but Simen has almost done it. Also in the works are a cutscene of DS using a parachute so he can get down a cliff quickly … and many more.

Don’t expect ub4 anytime soon - it will feature many levels as it covers all the areas in Virgil’s map (see jpeg with ub3 folder). If Trix has made significant progress with her opening cliff/cave levels then (barring the many loose ends that have accumulated) most of the stuff is done down to, and including, Factories. But I still have to start the Maw of Chaos levels that will feature the Dark Souls Stronghold for the climax to the series. Then it is on to visit Lucifer to finally bring the series to the end with a big closing finale. All this takes time."

9 levels have been largely built or are well under construction. 3 or 4 levels have not been started yet.

Release:

May be August/September this year...

Screenshots:

You would believe Richard gives us screenshots so early? Think again and try to keep patience. When the time for screenshots has come I will place them in this topic, of course. The understandable reason from Richard is, thinks are still in a process of change, and he only wants to show us material which will be in the levels for sure...

Conclusion:

Well, the news so far sounding already great. But I really expected nothing less. I am very curious for this new level series, and I keep you informed about the development...
BigFoot
BigFoot
Superior Raider
Superior Raider

Message par BigFoot Dim 20 Aoû - 18:18

comme promis et c'est magnifique: Underworld 4 - The Asylum 794837
http://mysite.orange.co.uk/kilake2/ub4a.jpg

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/kilake/ub4b.jpg

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/kilake5/ub4c.jpg

Regardez un peu ce chef d'oeuvre Underworld 4 - The Asylum Yay Underworld 4 - The Asylum 595538 .
moi, j'dit bravo.
BigFoot
BigFoot
Superior Raider
Superior Raider

Message par Dawn Mer 23 Aoû - 11:25

C'est super beau, surtout la belle salle de luxe ! Underworld 4 - The Asylum 618170 Underworld 4 - The Asylum 781138

Aufaite, ce sera le dernier de la série !?
Dawn
Dawn
Mystical Raider
Mystical Raider

Message par BigFoot Mer 23 Aoû - 17:08

je pense oui, il devrait y avoir une dizaine de niveaux + des cuts.
BigFoot
BigFoot
Superior Raider
Superior Raider

Message par BigFoot Dim 11 Fév - 13:52

Juste pour l'infos mais je pense que vous ètes déja au courant, l'aventure est en ligne sur lara's levelbase et trle.net et a pour note 10/10 avec une superbe conclusion à la fin du jeu.
BigFoot
BigFoot
Superior Raider
Superior Raider

Message par Dawn Dim 11 Fév - 22:31

Je n'étais pas au courant, merci ! Faut que je pense à réinstaller l'editer ! ^^'
Dawn
Dawn
Mystical Raider
Mystical Raider

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé